1. All points on St Johns risk assessment will be followed closely where appropriate.
2. Each week on entry to the Church there are to be two members taking an attendance register and making a visual check of negative lateral flow test results - no test result, no entry.
3. Sanitising of hands.
4. Collect chair and set up in position.
5. All brass players to bring a towel to catch moisture from water keys.
6. Sanitising ALL required areas at the end of Rehearsal to be carried out by Damon, who will be the last person leaving the building.
We're on Facebook so why not have a look and share our news and concerts with your friends. We have anywhere between 400 and 800 members of the audience, but it would be fantastic to fill our larger venues like Lighthouse Poole, so we can raise more money for the charieties we support at each concert - click here to go to our Facebook page
Here's a link, if you need to email the Band >> email now